Are you an experienced creative professional?
We always like to be aware of experienced marketing or creative professionals moving into Central Virginia. If you have significant marketing/advertising credentials and are relocating to the area, feel free to contact us. At the very least, we’ll be able to make your acquaintance and help you get oriented to the local business community.
Website & Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re ready to bring additional website programming & digital marketing capacity onto our team to help us continue to keep up with growing workloads.
The individual in this position will serve as webmaster for multiple agency accounts. Responsibilities will include performing regular security patches and proactive updates, troubleshooting, in addition to site backups and routine content updates at the clients’ request.
The successful applicant will also be involved in the development and commissioning of new sites.
Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in their use of digital media technologies such as WordPress, Drupal, and FTP.
This full-time, onsite position is based in Lynchburg, Virginia; no travel is likely to be required. Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Required skills and experience
- WordPress website configuration, design, and customization
- Drupal website configuration, design, and customization
- Social media channel setup and configuration
- Strong organizational and project management capability using standard tools like Basecamp, Teamwork, etc.
- Team player with excellent written and communication skills
- Programming (PHP, JS, CSS, HTML, Github)
- Working knowledge of database languages (MySQL/MSSQL)
- Working knowledge of system administration (Github, SSH)
- Basic PhotoShop skills
- Email marketing campaign setup
- Digital marketing configuration (AdWords, analytics, etc.)